Welcome back to Technically Speaking. Today in this post I am going to guide you, how you can setup Norton antivirus on your computer?
So, when it comes to Antivirus Security; Norton is the major brands in the computer world. There is no second thought that Norton / Symantec is one of the leading organizations for PC Security. Users need to update Norton them time to time because of rapidly changing technology.
Traditional method of Norton Setup Installation
The earlier versions of Norton antivirus comes with a box packed media (CD drive) with the license key on it. Since past years Norton has changed the traditional method of installing Norton applications. Now, when you go to the market to buy a subscription / license of Norton, you will only get a retail card which is also called paper license. Paper license is a 25 digit alpha-numeric code which is divided into 5 sections and each section contains 5 alpha numeric digits; as seen is below picture.
Step by step instructions for Norton.com/Setup
- At first, when you are ready with 25 digit license key of Norton Antivirus you have to visit norton.com/setup
- Then, you need to follow the simple steps from website itself. Website is very much interactive to install Norton antivirus on your computers or other devices compatible with it even a layman can do it if he reads and follow the instructions carefully.
- Bearing in mind that you are a new user for Norton Antivirus, you need to hit on “Create New Account” button on norton.com/setup
- Create your account here is just 1 step by providing your credentials following by your country.
- And, once you create the account on norton.com/setupyou will be auto redirected to next page where system will prompt you to jot down 25 digit license key.
- Now, you will see that the system will auto detect the version of your Norton Antivirus and starts the installation automatically.
- At last, the installation may take several minutes depending on the speed of your internet connection.
I will recommend you to read if you face issues in Installing Norton Antivirus on your PC or any other device.
You are good to use your system in a protected way with Norton Antivirus!
Thank you for spending time here on reading this post. If you think this post was helpful and informative to you, then please share it with your friends on Facebook, twitter, etc. If you need further more assistance, please leave your comments below.
Thanks have a good time and do remember to subscribe for latest useful and easy computer tips.