Kaspersky is one of the best antivirus companies in the market which helps the users in different ways. There are numerous features that accompany the Kaspersky antivirus and there are numerous solutions that the software provides to the users.
It is an effective antivirus in terms of protecting the system from all the viruses, malware and Trojans. To use the antivirus effectively, it is very necessary that the users must Update Kaspersky Antivirus on a regular basis. It also provides methods that would help the users in keeping the antivirus protected from the threats of the internet.
As the threats on the internet are increasing on a regular basis, the antivirus provides compete for help and solutions for the issues. But to offer complete solutions, Kaspersky antivirus keeps on providing regular updates that would help you in keeping the system protected from all the threats. By providing regular Kaspersky Antivirus Update, the company also ensures that the users of the software do not leave the antivirus and they become a long-lasting customer of the product.
To help the users in the complete process, we have provided some steps that would allow the users to perform the activity successfully and it would also help the users in completing the act of updating with ease.
Steps to Update Kaspersky Antivirus
- First of all, open the Kaspersky antivirus that you are using in your system.
- If the update is directly available, the antivirus would clearly show as you will reach to the home page of the antivirus.
- As the main screen of the antivirus opens on your screen, locate the option Settings on the screen and click on it.
- As the process completes, you will be taken to the settings window of the antivirus where you can manually operate and manage the functions of the antivirus.
- In the settings window, you will see a series of options available for you. From the list of options that are visible, click on Update Center option which will be available in the update Settings window.
- As you will reach the Update Center you will have to change the source of the virus definitions/updates, click the Update source button.
- As you will click on the Update source button, it will open a dialog box on the screen. Here you have to feed the source of the updates.
- Now, you need to click on the Add button and choose the folder where you have downloaded the offline virus definitions using the KLUpdater utility. To help you locate the file easily, we would let you know that it is generally placed with the KLUpdater utility.
- Once you have chosen the correct directory for the folder with the updates, go to the Update Center option and click on Run Update button.
- Now, check the Update Source list and you will see the updates that you have selected. Click on OK and then tap on OK for one more time to reach the main screen of the Kaspersky antivirus software.
- Once you are done will all the above-mentioned steps, click on Update Center Option and search for Run Update option. Once found, click on the option to continue.
- You will see that the process of Kaspersky Antivirus Update completing in front of you.
- As the process completes, you need to restart the system to make the update successful.
- Once the system is back online, check if the update is running successfully.
So these are some of the steps that would help you in the complete process to Update Kaspersky Antivirus. In case you face some kind of issue in the steps or you face any other problem then you are always welcomed to our website to get complete information about the queries you have.