Are you fed up or you are not able to uninstall Bitdefender from your windows 10? There here we are with a new blog where we will make you learn how you can avoid error message and technical issues when you try to remove the antivirus from your computer system. And we will also let you know the best ways by which you can easily uninstall Bitdefender antivirus from Windows 10.
These error messages can be very annoying and they won’t let you delete the application properly from your system. Users can encounter similar error messages such as “Bitdefender won’t uninstall”, “un-installation failed” etc.
It is very important to delete the application properly from the system if you have incompletely installed the application due to some technical glitches or if you want to switch to any other antivirus then also you are required to delete the application from your computer in a proper way.
So, here we are with some of the best steps by which you can remove the antivirus from your computer so now let’s discuss how to uninstall Bitdefender antivirus from windows 10 with the easy and short steps!
Ultimate Steps to Uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus from Windows 10
- First of all, you have to restart the system properly and login to the windows with the administrative rights for un-installation.
- Then, you have to hit “start” and then go to “settings”.
- After that, from the settings area, you have to select “system” and then select “apps”.
- Now, from the “apps and features” tab you have to find “Bitdefender 2018” from the list of applications and then select “uninstall”.
- Then, you have to confirm your action by again clicking on “uninstall”.
- Now, are required to click on “remove” and then list your reason for uninstalling such as “I want to reinstall” it or “I want to permanently remove it”.
- Then, you have to choose the suitable reason and then click on “next”.
- Finally, you have to wait for the procedure to be completed and then you have to reboot the system.
Therefore, we can hope that you were able to Uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus from Windows 10 by going through the above short and easy steps. And if in any case, you didn’t, then do let us know about the issue you faced while removing it from your system. If you have any further issues then you can comment and we will get back to you on this.
Read also this blog:- How to Install Bitdefender Antivirus 2018?