Have you failed or cannot uninstall Bitdefender from your Windows 10? Are you facing error messages and technical issues while you try to remove the antivirus from your system?
These error messages can be very annoying and they won’t let you delete the application properly from your system. Users can encounter similar error messages such as “Bitdefender won’t uninstall”, “un-installation failed” etc.
As it is important to delete the application properly from the system if you have partially installed the application due to some technical issues or if you want to switch to any other antivirus then also you are required to delete the application from your computer properly.
So we can help you to remove the antivirus from your computer so now let’s discuss how to uninstall Bitdefender antivirus from windows 10 with the easy and short steps!
Steps to Uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus from Windows 10
- Restart the system properly and login to the windows with the administrative rights for un-installation.
- Now click on “start” and then go to “settings”.
- In the settings area, you have to select “system” and then select “apps”.
- In the “apps and features” tab you have to find “Bitdefender 2018” from the list of applications and then select “uninstall”.
- You now have to confirm your action by again clicking on “uninstall”.
- Then you have to click on “remove” and then list your reason for uninstalling such as “I want to reinstall” it or “I want to permanently remove it”.
- Select the suitable reason and then click on “next”.
- Wait for the procedure to be completed and then you have to reboot the system.
We hope that you were able to Uninstall Bitdefender Antivirus from Windows 10 by following the above short and easy steps. And if in any case, you didn’t, then do let us know about the issue you faced while removing it from your system in the comment section below!
Read also this blog:- How to Install Bitdefender Antivirus 2018?