Welcome to the technical blog posts.
Have you ever experienced technical issues while you try to do a Canon Wireless Printer Setup?
Sometimes it so happens that due to wrong and incorrect drivers and software you are not able to install the devices properly.
It is very easy to do Canon Printer Setup on a Wireless network if users follow the correct steps of the installation guide.
So to make your task easier, today we will discuss how to setup Canon Printer with Wireless networks!
Steps to Setup Canon Printer with Wireless Networks
- To do the installation we will follow the standard connection method.
- And the first step to do so is to insert the CD which came with the laser copier.
- It is possible that the CD got lost or hasn’t come then in such situation you have to manually install the drivers and software from the official site.
- You have to click on “next” when the initial screen appears after you insert the CD.
- Again click on “next” when the message comes “starting the software installation”.
- Now a screen will appear asking you to select USB connection or wireless connection and you have to select “wireless connection”.
- You now have to make sure that your printer is turned on and the power-lamp as well and then click on “next”.
- In the “printer setup” window, you have to click on “Connect to the network”.
- And when the “setup procedure selection” screen appears, click on “cable-less setup”.
- When the window opens, you immediately have to hold down the printer’s Wi-Fi button until the orange alarm lamp flashes two times and then release the button after the second flash.
- You have to click on “next” after confirming and ensuring that the “blue Wi-Fi lamp” and “green power lamp” are lit.
- After that, you have to select your region and simply click on “next”.
- When you have selected the region, you have to select your residence and then again click on “next”.
- Now, software installation list will appear and select the software you wish to install and then tap on “next”.
- In the “license and agreement” window, tap on “yes”.
- Tap on “next” to all installation wizard processes.
- Subsequently, the screen will indicate the SSID of your wireless network and then click on “complete”.
Do follow the guide of Setup Canon Printer to install the laser copier easily without any hassle and if you face any problem then do let us know about it in the comment section below.
Thank you for reading!