We all know the importance of technologies like printers, laptops, scanners, and PC’s is in our daily lives. There are a number of ways in which a user utilize these devices and bring out a good level of productivity from them. Dell printer is one of those devices that help the institutions, hospitals, offices, and many other premises in performing their work with quality. To make the perfect use of these printers, it is very important that the users must know the methods to Setup Dell Printer. The process of setup is very easy and when the guidance is provided through the correct medium the process becomes a lot interesting and also provides positive results.
Dell being an amazing brand that provides devices which are very unique and helpful for the common people tells a lot of things about their services and technology through the devices that it manufactures for the use of people. In this blog, we have offered some very reliable steps that would help you in solving the query of How to Setup Dell Printer. These steps are provided with the aim of easing the work of the users and they carry a high degree of reliability and flexibility so that the users can follow the steps and get their Dell Printer Setup with Wireless Router.
We would start with the process to connect the printer so that it can function properly and then we would move on to the steps to connect the printer.
Steps for Dell Printer Setup
- You have to start by unpacking the printer from the box.
- Now, check that the wires and accessories are available.
- Confirm that both the router and the printer are WPS supportable.
- Now you need to press and hold the WPS button on the printer. Wait till the printer does not indicate WPS mode is running message on the screen.
- Once the message appears on the system, you have to press the WPS button on the Router.
- Wait patiently for the router and printer to connect.
- Once you are done with the connection process, print a settings report to check if the connection was successful.
Once you are done with these steps, you will be half-way to the process of Dell Printer Setup with Wireless Router. Now, to complete the process of Dell Printer Setup you have to follow the below-listed steps.
Steps to Setup Dell Printer with Wireless Network
There are numerous ways in which the users can perform this activity but we have provided the steps that would help the technical as well as non-technical users in performing the process.
- To start with the process, Press on the Menu button.
- Now, select the System button from the list that is available in front of you.
- Once done with it, select the Admin Menu button.
- Now, a list of options will be available on the screen of your device. Click on the Network option from the list and continue with the process.
- Click on the Wireless Setup option from the menu that is present in front of you and once you are done with the steps, wait for some time.
- A list of networks will be displayed on the screen of your device. Search and select your network from the list and click on continue.
- After that, enter your passphrase or the password for the network.
- Once the printer is connected to the network, print a settings report to ensure that the process of Dell Printer Setup has completed successfully.
So, by following these steps you can ensure that your Dell Printer Setup with Wireless Network activity will provide positive solutions.
In case you face some kind of difficulty or you require information about any other device then, you can visit our website and go through the blogs that contain the variety of products and their information.