Welcome to our blog post.
Today we will discuss how to install HP Printer without CD on your Windows with the simple steps.
As users face technical problems while they try to do HP setup without installation CD, but installing the device is very easy if users follow the installation guide.
We will guide you to do so without any hindrance. So let’s get started with it!
Now we are going to discuss the steps to setup HP Printer without CD. Follow the guide to do so properly.
Steps to Install HP Printer Without CD on Windows
- We will install the device with the help of the USB cable and these cable relatively come in small length and hence users have to make sure that their device is close to their computer.
- Now you have to connect both your printer and computer via USB cable properly.
- Press the power button of your laser copier and turn it on!
- After that, go to the “start” menu of your computer and in the search bar type “printers and scanners” and then you have to select “printers and scanners” which will appear at the top of your start window and then you have to click on “add a printer or a scanner”.
- In that window itself, you have to select your printer’s name and then you have to follow the on-screen instructions which the wizard provides you.
- But if in case, the name of your device isn’t listed then click on “The printer that I want isn’t listed” and add the name manually or you have to download the latest software and drivers for your device.
Dear folks, I hope above steps have solved the issue of the installation! And don’t forget to tell us if this helped you or not in the comment section below and if you faced any issue then also your issue is welcomed and comment it in the section below.