Belkin is one of the best router companies in the market that helps the users in connecting their devices with the internet. There are numerous products for Belkin that are available for the use of common people and all the products offer complete satisfaction to their users. It happens sometimes that the users of the Belkin product forget the password to their router. It is very necessary that the user must Reset Lost Password for Belkin Router so that they can continue working with the product without any problem. There are numerous models of Belkin available in the market that helps the users with proper connectivity and interruption free internet.
To help the users in this process and to provide them with proper guidance for the process to Reset Password Belkin Router, we have provided this blog with proper measures to ensure that the issue of the customer gets solved. The steps provided in the blog are very unique and they offer guaranteed solutions for the process. We suggest the users use these steps and follow them very carefully so that they can ensure proper Belkin Router Password Reset.
Steps to Reset Lost Password for Belkin Router
- To start with the process to Reset Password Belkin Router, you need to search and access the Modem’s Web-Based Interface.
- As you are done with it, enter the password in the password section and click on Submit to log in the interface. In case you haven’t set the password for the interface, you must leave the space blank.
- Now, click on System Settings in the Utilities Section and wait for the window to load.
- It would ask for the password for one more time. Enter the password, if you haven’t set the password before then you must leave the space blank.
- Now, look for the space that is denoted by Type in New Password and Confirm New Password. Enter the password of your choice and click on Apply Changes.
- You can also set some more preferences if you want to use the features of the Belkin Router.
- Once you are done with the steps and once you have completed all the configurations in the Web Interference, click on Apply Changes and continue with the process.
As you have followed all the steps that are listed above, you can move to the next step i.e. Belkin Router Password Reset. The following steps provided to reset the Password should be followed properly.
Steps for Belkin Router Password Reset
- You need to turn on your Belkin Router. Now, search for the Reset button on the back side of the device. Once you find the button, put your hand on the button.
- Press the button and hold it for some time. The router will automatically reboot before it resets.
- Wait for the router to restart and then navigate modem’s interface through any browser that you prefer. Now, leave the password field blank and click on Submit to connect to the Web-Based Interface of the router. Once you are done with it, you will be able to perform Belkin Router Password Reset
By using these steps you will be able to Reset Lost Password for Belkin Router. All the steps are very unique and they provide complete solutions to the users. In case, you face some kind of problems in the steps or you require some more information about the product then you can visit our website and go through our blogs that would help you in getting answers to all the queries that you have in your mind.