Today in this post we are going to make you learn the procedure to setup the wireless Belkin router.
Although it is very easy and lucid way to do the setup, but if you follow the wrong steps you may land in trouble. Here we are providing some of the very impeccable steps that you can follow to setup wireless Belkin Router in a much-managed way.
Few control measure you have to look before doing a setup
- Check the internet connection and the Ethernet cable and connect with your service providers.
- And secondly, kindly look after the computer system that you are using.
Method to Install Belkin Router
- In the initial stage, all you have to do is to plug your Belkin router and turn it on.
- Then, you have to connect the modem with the cable.
- Now, the main thing in this is that you have to connect the router to the system using one more Ethernet cable.
- And, if you are not having the Ethernet cable then you don’t have to worry and click on the wireless icon.
- Then, connect with the unsecured Belkin router and connect it with the PC.
- Now, please open the browser that you are using and click ENTER.
- Now you will see some changes in the Belkin router wireless setup page in the Belkin Dashboard.
- So, from here you will notice that your modem will detect the Belkin router where you can easily configure the settings in your Wireless router.
- You can setup your password by going to the wireless settings and confirm the changes.
- Now, restart your router and computer.
- Hurray, your router has been configured and you can now access the wireless internet.
Frequent issues that you may encounter in Belkin Router and they may be:-
While conducting the entire procedure of Belkin router wireless setup you might encounter the error which says it is not detecting the modem and it is a somewhat hectic situation. So, for this, you may restart your modem or you can try out the Belkin router setup guide for that.
Some alternate way to do the Belkin Router setup
- Firstly, all you need is to plug the router using the internet cable.
- Now, check out the system where you can see the Belkin network name.
- Then, you can connect with Belkin router interface using this network.
- It might ask for the password, then do look at the inside of the new router box where you will see a card inside.
- At last, you can also see the default password on the back of your router.
In case, you are no able to come out with any solution even after following these steps. Hence, in those circumstances, you may reset your Belkin router using the reset key.
Some useful Measurements that you keep in mind:-
- Monitor the updates of Belkin router firmware timely and restart your system after update.
- Make sure to check the connection and connection type of your Belkin router.
- Check your IP address if there is any issue.
Henceforth, guys! These are some of the useful tips and steps for Belkin Router wireless setup that you can follow to complete the entire procedure. So, you don’t need to worry and follow the same.