D-Link is a known brand which provides router devices for the use of common people. They help the users in the process and they also allow the users to connect their devices with their internet modem. There are numerous advantages that these devices provide and they also allow the users to perform the activity of using the internet in a proper way.
There are numerous devices offered by D-Link and each device has a unique quality that allows the users to use high-speed internet without any problem. To make proper use of the device, it is important for every user to Configure D-Link cloud router in a proper way. It would help the users to perform the activity in a proper way and it would also allow the users to utilize all the features that these products have to offer.
D-Link Cloud Router is a very effective product and it also helps the users in connecting the internet with their devices in a proper way. There are numerous methods and ways through which a user can perform the activity and help the users in the process, we have provided steps that would allow them to perform the activity without any hassle.
Also Read: – How to Setup and Install D-Link Wireless Router?
Steps to Configure D-Link Cloud Router
- To start with the process, you need to access the Web-based setup page of Cloud Router
- Now, you must type and login IP address of D-Link Cloud Router in the address bar and press enter
- After that, you need to enter admin as username and leave password field blank when prompted
- Now, you must click on Manual Internet Connection Setup to configure the Cloud Router with DSL modem or Cable Modem manually.
- After that, you need to select the Internet Connection type from the drop-down menu provided in the setup page.
- In case, you have a cable Internet connection then you must configure it with the option Dynamic IP.