D-Link is one of the best router providing companies that deal in donating services for routers and their accessories. It boast some of the best products and all the products offered by this organization are easy to use and they are very easy to recognize, this quality of D-Link allows them to proffer services in such way that they offer complete satisfaction to the customers. D-Link is also known to provide absolute user-oriented products which help the users in such a way that they permit them in being connected to the internet without any concerns. They are also unique as the products delivered by D-Link are suitably managed and development of the products is done very cautiously so that the products can be easily used and understood by the users.
There are times when users need to install and set up the router on their own for which they necessitate proper direction and support from the professionals. By reading this blog, you will get complete details about the steps to Setup and Install D-Link Wireless Router. It is also one of the best products offered to the people as the issues that a user face while using the product can be with no trouble solved just by some help and guidance from the people who are involved in the working with the product. To help the users below listed are some of the steps that would provide guidance in D-Link Router Setup and Install, so go through this blog for any kind of help in these steps in the below section.
Steps to Setup and Install D-Link Wireless Routers
- Firstly, you have to position the router near your internet connection and ensure that the connectivity is available at every corner of the building.
- Then, you are required to unplug the modem’s Ethernet cable which is connected with your computer and plug it in the port labeled with internet at the back of the router.
- After that, you have to plug one side of the Ethernet cable into the port at the back of your device and another end to the Ethernet port of the computer and just Now, you have to check that the router is working. To check, switch on the Wi-Fi of your computer, laptop or mobile and check that the router is working and providing the internet properly.
- Then, open an internet browser and enter the IP which will be provided at the bottom of the router.
- While using it for the first time, the setup wizard will automatically start. Select the desired language and then click on start.
- In the next step, Select auto-detect and click on continue. The router will automatically detect the type of internet you are using.
- Now, if you have selected Manual Setup or if the router did not detect your internet connection then, in that case, select the internet type connection from the drop-down menu.
- Then, in order to keep the router and device safe, a user must create a password and ensure that the password is different and unique. After that, click on Next to continue.
- Now, select your time zone from the drop-down menu and click on Next to continue.
- At last, for enjoying the facilities of the router, register and start using the router after you log in.
Hence, these are some of the steps that you can rely on to Setup and Install D-Link Wireless Router. In case, you require some more help regarding the methods to Setup D-Link Wireless Router then you may go through blogs listed on our page.