Wi-Fi Routers have become one of the most commonly used devices at households, offices, institutes, and other places where the usage of the internet happens on the daily basis. Linksys is a brand that offers these devices and has also established its name in the industry by offering some of the best services. There are products like Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router and Wireless routers and they help the users through proper connectivity and flawless internet speed. The Wi-Fi range provided by the products of Linksys is very good and it provides high-speed internet.
To make the best use of the Linksys Router, it is very necessary that the users must know the correct steps to Setup Linksys Wi-Fi Router. Through proper guidance and information, a person can Setup Linksys Router without any hassle and can also make the optimum utilization of the services provided by the router. Below listed are some of the steps that would help you in the process and would also allow you to set up the router in a very easy way.
Steps to Setup Linksys Wi-Fi Router
- To start with the process of setup, you need to connect the Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router to the power socket.
- Now, connect one side of the Ethernet cable to the router and leave the other one as it will be connected to the modem that you are using.
- As you do so, you will be able to see the Linksys logo light glowing on the router. It will blink for some time.
- Wait for the router to stop blinking and become stable. As you look under the device, you will be able to see a sticker that will provide the Wireless Network name and Wireless Password.
- You need to connect the Wi-Fi through this network name.
- When asked for the password, feed the password into the computer and connect the Wi-Fi.
- Once you are connected to the router, go to the Linksys Wi-Fi Router Setup page through the internet. Your router will automatically check for the updates and you will be able to set the automatic updates of the router.
- As the router updates, you have to feed the information like SSID and password of the Wi-Fi network. This step will lead you to the setup of the router.
- Now, you can set the name of the Wi-Fi and for this, you need to reconnect your system to the Wi-Fi network.
- Once you are done with that, you have to set the administration password for your Wi-Fi. Complete the steps and you will be getting the confirmation screen showing all the usernames and passwords.
- Once you are done with the above-listed steps to setup Linksys Wi-Fi Router, you can move to the next step i.e. creating an account for your product.
Creating Linksys Smart Wi-Fi Router Account
- Once you have completed the setup, it will ask you to create an account. This account will be your Linksys Router Account, click on Next to continue.
- Fill up the form in the next page with all your genuine details and ensure that you use all your valid information for them so that the verification can be done successfully.
- Now, open the email account that you have provided and click on the link to verify. Once it is done, log in to your Wi-Fi Router account.
By creating an account, you can ensure that you will be registered with the Linksys and you will become a valid member of the Linksys family. It will help you manage everything about your router and you will be able to know about the updates that the Linksys sends for the product.
So, through this blog, you will be able to Setup Linksys Wi-Fi Router without any hassle and if you need any other information regarding the product then you can visit our website and get solutions for all your queries.